Admission and Ticket Information
Credit cards now accepted at all gates!
- $6 per person (does not include rides)
- 5 years & under – FREE admission
- 80 years & older – FREE admission
- Regular weekly passes - $30 per pass (does not include rides)
- Senior Citizen weekly passes - $20 per pass (60 years & older, does not include rides)
Rides open daily at 12:00 p.m. till 5:00 p.m. and reopen at 6:00 p.m.
Rides close at 10:00 p.m. Sunday - Thursday
Rides close at 11:00 p.m. Saturday & Sunday
- Ride bands $12
- Individual ride tickets $1 (3-5 tickets required per ride)
Passes may be purchased at the following locations starting July 4th (hours vary by location):
- McAuliffe’s ACE Hardware, 1299 W. 5th St, Marysville
- ASE Feed & Supply Store, 211 S. Jefferson Ave, Plain City
- Rural King, 1000 N. Main St, Marysville
- Union County Fair Office, 845 N. Main St, Marysville (Credit Cards Accepted Here)
Exceptions to the above can only be made by depositing $6 admission fee and seeing office personnel.
No dogs allowed on fairgrounds except assistance dogs.
Shirts and shoes required on fairgrounds.